ALLOW US TO FIND YOUR NEXT AIRCRAFT
The Purchase Package
3% OF AIRCRAFT SALE PRICE OR $5,000 - WHICHEVER IS GREATER
MARKET ANALYSIS OF CURRENT AIRCRAFT + RECOMMENDATIONS BASED UPON YOUR MISSION
USE OUR EXPERIENCE + KNOWLEDGE TO FIND THE BEST AIRCRAFT FOR YOU
- PRICE NEGOTIATION + TERMS OF THE PURCHASE - LEGALLY BINDING PURCHASE AGREEMENTS
- WE'LL SCHEDULE PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTIONS FOR THE AIRCRAFT
- ASSIST WITH FINANCING, TAX STRUCTURE, TRAINING + INSURANCE RECOMMENDATIONS
- COMPLETE ALL FAA REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR TITLE TRANSFER AND LIEN RELEASE
- ASSIST WITH ESCROW SERVICES FOR THE SALE OF THE AIRCRAFT - INCLUDING FUNDS TRANSFER, TITLE TRANSFER, REGISTRATION TRANSFER, LIEN AND LOAN PAYOFFS, AND FILING FAA LIEN RELEASES
Post Purchase Package - $3,900
Already found the airplane for you, but just need a professional opinion before risking it all? Then this package is for you! The package includes; filing documents, reviewing purchase agreements and prebuy negotiations.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS LONG AND STRESSFUL PROCESS ALONE
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT - $1,000
To ensure we only put all our efforts into the customers that are truly serious, we require a non-refundable $1,000 deposit.
DO NOT BE FOOLED - KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PAYING FOR
AIRCRAFT SALES WORK DIFFERENTLY THAN WHAT YOU THINK...
Seller brokers receive a commission. If you want someone to represent YOUR interest, you need to hire a BUYER BROKER. Someone who is working just for YOU. When only the seller broker receives the commission, this leaves the buyer brokers with little to no motivation to find an airplane. Because of this, the end results can be a disaster, and as a buyer, you will have no idea! Buyer brokers will typically only sell their own current inventory. Some may add their own commission to the final sale price, leading you to believe the airplane cost more than it really did. Don't let these scenarios happen to you!
THOUSANDS OF TRANSACTIONS.
THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS.
STEEL AVIATION IS THE
COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST.
Please contact us using the form below. Please include as much information as possible. If you are looking to finance your next aircraft purchase, please see our finance page and begin your pre-approval process. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!